This worldwide operating support team is available 24x7 and support issues are covered using the "follow the sun" model.
HPE OneSphere chat
Customers with an active HPE OneSphere SaaS portal can easily engage the HPE Pointnext Cloud CoE team using the embedded chat feature.
An HPE support agent will respond to your request within a maximum of 2 hours.
HPE Support Center
Online web ticketing is available to all HPE customers with active contracts or warranty.
After the support ticket is created, you can upload log files to the HPE Support Center or e-mail them to the generated ticket.
HPE support will engage back with you within the response time set by the support case severity.
Logging a support ticket by phone
Information to have available on hand
Service Agreement ID (SAID) (all numeric digits)
HPE Passport account (for HPE Support Center)
This account is required for login; you can easily create a Passport on the HPE Support Center if you don't have one.
Your HPE OneSphere SAAS portal DNS name
Contact details about the person to engage (name, email and phone number)
- Log files, screenshots, or screen recordings if available
For issues connecting HPE OneSphere, please provide, if possible:
- Versions of connected environments (for example, VMware vCenter and ESXi)
- Version of client operating system
- Output of forward/reverse DNS lookups
- Ping to external NTP server 0.centos.pool.ntp.org
- Network architecture diagram