Viewing, editing, and deleting virtual machine deployments
Manage the lifecycle of a deployed virtual machine, including viewing the details, editing, and deleting the deployment.
The administrator or consumer deployed a virtual machine to the public or private cloud.
- From the HPE OneSphere main menu, select Projects.
- From the Projects screen, select the project, then select the specific deployment you want to manage.
- Click the console icon to launch the virtual machine console.
- Control the power status of the virtual machine instance in the Power section.
- Click the binoculars icon to view details about the deployment on the Deployment panel.
- View the IP address of the virtual machine instance in the Access section.
- To edit the deployment name, click Update Deployment below the deployment title.
- To delete the deployment, click Delete at the bottom of the Update Deployment screen.