The following steps will get your HPE OneSphere hybrid cloud up and running. Detailed information about each step can be found in the referenced topics.
- Check the software and hardware requirements to verify that HPE OneSphere is compatible with your environment.
See the HPE OneSphere Support Matrix.
- Configure the network and verify requirements in your private cloud.
- Open a browser to your HPE OneSphere portal provided by Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and click the link to reset your password. (This is required only when logging in for the first time.)
- Log in to HPE OneSphere using the user name provided by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and your reset password.
- From the Providers screen, click Private Zones, click the green plus icon, then download and launch HPE OneSphere Connect to connect your existing private virtualized environment to HPE OneSphere.
- From the Projects screen, add a project.
See Managing projects.
- (Optional) From the Settings > Public Billing Accounts screen, add a billing account for a public cloud provider (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure).
- (Optional) From the Providers screen, add a public cloud provider (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure).
- From the Settings > Catalog Registry and Catalog screens, manage the catalog of images and templates used to deploy virtual machines and containers.
- From the Projects screen, deploy virtual machines and containers to the public cloud and virtual machines to the private cloud.
- From the Projects screen, manage the deployed virtual machines and containers, including power cycling, connecting storage volumes, and launching the virtual machine console.
- From the Insights screen, view cost analytics for your public and private clouds. From the Providers screen, view the resource usage of your deployments.
- (Optional) From the Settings screen, select People, then add other users.