Setting up your account
Once your order for HPE OneSphere is placed, you will receive an email containing the receipt for your order. In the email, click Activate HPE OneSphere HLUs to go to the HPE Licensing Portal. Log in using your HPE Passport username and password, and activate your HPE OneSphere hybrid licensing units (HLUs).
HPE recommends that your HPE passport username is a group email address or public distribution list (PDL) instead of an individual person's email address. This ensures that the account will continue to exist if the person who sets up the account leaves the group or company, and allows more than one person to generate support cases using the HPE passport account and to see all of the support cases logged by the account.
After your licenses are activated, you will receive a confirmation email from Hewlett Packard Enterprise showing which HLUs were activated. Following the confirmation email (within 1-3 days), you will receive another email containing your HPE OneSphere account URL. Use this email to follow the procedure below and begin setting up your account.
- In the email containing your HPE OneSphere account URL, click Go to HPE OneSphere.
- On the No Password screen, click Create Password.
- On the Create Password screen, enter a password for your new account. Then, click Create Password.
A screen displays confirming the creation of your password.
- Click Go to HPE OneSphere.
The HPE OneSphere Login screen displays.
- Enter your email and created password. Then, click Sign In.